Thursday, January 2, 2014

a Ruthless Kind of Love - The Blog


So I have finally decided to blog!! I've had many inspirations and have decided that now is the perfect time for me to start a blog.  I've never been the type to let others into my life, but I believe it is time for a change, and this will be a great adventure for me! The idea for my blog was truly a gift from God, and I want to use my blog as a tool to share his word.

The name of my blog, A Ruthless Kind of Love, may confuse people or have them questioning my use of the word ruthless but  there are a few reasons why I chose the word ruthless.

1) The first being that my last name is Ruth and I thought it was a cute innuendo.

2) The second meaning is a lot deeper and one I hope to live out everyday.
The definition of ruthless - is having or showing no remorse. or in my words to do something with no remorse.  So I've decided to take a negative word and turn into something positive.

I want to start loving ruthlessly, I do not want to hold back or hide my love from the world, I am going to love people even when they do not love me, I am going to do EVERYTHING out of love, regardless if I want to or not, I am going to talk in a loving way, act in a loving way, and just LOVE!

Why??
Because the word says that we should love.  Our heavenly father wants us to love more than anything else! It is my job to please the lord at all times and I am going to love others in the same way that Christ has loved me. He loves me with NO regrets, NO remorse, and NO excuses! point. blank. period.

so here is to loving! (The right way)

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."

- 1 Peter 4:8 




1 comment:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL and definitely a breath of fresh air! God definitely wand us to love ruthlessly even towards those who don't reciprocate it! Beautiful Lauren

    ReplyDelete